Samstag, 8. August 2009

Ahhh....finally

A new post! Subarashiiii!

I'm sorry, but this is the first time in two days that i have time to write in my blog. Ok actually I'm not sorry....
We've been to the best bogu shop in Japan, where we met the captain of the american national team, chris yang (i took a picture), where i bought a new pair of kote for 25000 yen instead of 43000. It still is a lot of money. But it was worth it - the kote are great and they've got my name on them (がいがー)! We also had keiko at the keio university, it was pretty intense, but a lot of fun, A LOT! ... I hurt. A LOT!
Today we ate sumo food! It was A LOT (ok I will stop now). And then we did some カラオケ。 It was really fun! Since the drinks are free I am pretty drunk right now, that'll probably explain my post.
So now I'll leave you alone with these again rather short impressions of Japan. I don't know when I'll write again because on monday the gassukyu will start. So see you in a week (if I live)!

1 Kommentar:

  1. was is a gassukyu ??

    ah jo, danke nommol fürs anrufen (waren zwar grad im museum wo`s eher leeeeise war, und denn RING RING, hon denn später rausgefunden dasss telefonieren verboten war loool)

    unser trip war suuper gut, schade dass du & tob net mitkommen sind, definitiv nachholen, denn ev. in aus?????

    AntwortenLöschen