Samstag, 22. August 2009

Off!

Finally, after two weeks of stress I have two days off before training continues at the IBU. I slept 'till 1 pm and went to asakusa eki afterwards, searching for random stuff. As always I was half-successful, which means I found things I originally did not search for but did not find the other stuff I wanted. Yare yare...
So just a short update on friday: We went to the Keio Dojo again to watch them fight another uni, they lost again ... guess the gassyuku will take some time to sink in, or course the obligatory hiyoshi ramen and finally we moved to the other hostel (which is located 50 meters away from our original destination). Then we headed out to shimbachi to end the official chapter of our journey with the sayonara party. Because of my offended stomach I couldn't enjoy the various interesting dishes, except for the sashimi and the soba. Also I had to cut back on alcohol, but as it was free drinking for two hours I drank about 7 orenji chuusus. On to karaoke! Which turned out to be a rather exhausting experience for my vocal cords: The guys always wanted to do some really fast rap songs, with me as their backup, however they stopped singing after two or three passages and I had to finish the job (gasolina is frekaing hard, real slim shady too!!), random fact: the thing always tells you how many calories you've burned after singing a song, my songs had an average of about 12 kcal, the other ones of about 4 kcal. Random fact: three hours of karaoke: 44.000 Yen ... xD
Here the ways parted. Valentin, Klaus and Marianne headed back to their hostel because they are flying home today, Kamemoto Sensei left too, Luca, Olli and Kai went on to Roppongi (with Kana) and Roald, Robert and me went sleeping. A normal bed!! *cheer*
Did the loop, now I am sitting here and were going to get some ramen (again).
*wave*

PS: Computer has no USB slots, can't give you pictures!

1 Kommentar:

  1. in japan, computer not has usb slot. usb slot has computer! btw: bin retour aus espana! happy birthday ziemlich nachträglich ;D lg bernd

    AntwortenLöschen