Donnerstag, 20. August 2009

Short Story .. again!




Aay!
Finally some time to write (15 min). The past two days were (like everything before) rather full of stress plus I must've eaten something bad because my stomach was really upset. As a result...yeah you can probably imagine.
We went to Soujikan Dojo which was really interesting. There were a lot of kids training there, the youngest one being six years old. Man those kids got spirit. We (the austrians) were put on the motodachi side and the children could do jigeiko with us. Imagine Luca (1,93 m) fighting against a child of not even half his size, what was the first thing the kiddo did? It went straight for the men (headprotector)....they showed absolutely no respect for our size and fought and fought and fought...amazing! The rest of the training I had to pass...freaking stomach...but I got something rather interesting to train with, a balance board and some kind of modified bokken. The people there were really nice, we got tenuguis and bentos in the end!
Today we watched a match between Keio and an Osaka university. Freaking intense! Keio lost unfortunately, but it was close (and my buddy beat the shit out of their taisho).
After some Hiyoshi ramen (mmmh) it was back to the hostel. And now I will shower. Expect a more ineresting and more thought out post as soon as I got my two free days (saturday and sunday).
Mata ne!

First pictures! More soon!

1 Kommentar: